Gasthof Pichler is a family business in which several generations work together today.
This guarantees that tradition and further development will continue to go hand in hand in the future.
4 generations in the family business
Do you know that...
...we have been training 1 to 2 apprentices every year since 1970?
...our great team currently consists of 12 employees and two apprentices?
- In 1960, Peter Pichler Senior took over the inn from his aunt Anna Frisch-Eggl. The house has 2 hectares of grassland and 9 hectares of forest
- The first conversion started in 1969. Guest rooms and a kitchen were built on the ground floor and an apartment on the first floor.
- Extra rooms and toilet facilities followed in 1972, as well as the first guest rooms.
- In 1984, the house was expanded with a spacious dining room, since the newly built southern motorway with the Grimmenstein exit brought more and more guests and bus groups to the inn.
- In 1997 5 guest rooms were added
- 1998 Peter Pichler Sr. goes into well-deserved retirement. Son Peter Pichler Jr. and his wife Anna take over the well-run inn and continue to develop and expand.
- In 1990 the new service building was built.
- In 1994 we got a completely new bar area
- 2002 renovation of the guest room
- 2007 renovation of the roof and construction of another 10 guest rooms.
- 2013 extension for the kitchen (new appliances and cold room)
- 2019 new playground
- 2020 expansion of the parking lot
- 2020 4th generation at Pichler
- 2021 E-filling stations, extension with 8 single rooms, toilet facilities, Seminarraum, new design of the breakfast buffet- Completion planned for 2022
- 2022 parking lot paved
- 2022 opening ceremony and 60 years of GH Pichler 2020